Roles and responsibilities
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
Required Candidate profile
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and GST is an added advantage
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Candidate should be CA.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Inteegrity Career Solutions Pvt Ltd'